TICO (Grip Type) Pipe Supports or Clamps have been specifically designed to minimise vibration transmission between pipework and hanger, and also preventing corrosion between dissimilar metals. Configuration enables the pipe to be gripped and supported while accommodating small axial and torsional movements of the pipe.
• Pipe is fully isolated from its support to prevent electrolytic corrosion.
• Prevents clamping damage to the pipes during installation.
• Also prevents wear due to fretting.
• Reduction in the transmission of noise and vibration.
• Maintenance free and long service life.
• Easy to install.
W 152 Series
Sizes based on Stainless Steel pipe outer diameters to BS3974 Part 1 1974.
Rubber sleeve and pad colour coded Black.
IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE REFER TO PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.